Thursday, April 9, 2009

Congrats Pakatan Rakyat!

Congratulations to Pakatan Rakyat on your victories in the Bukit Gantang and Bukit Selambau by-elections! Hidup Rakyat! Hooray that Makkal Sakthi, People Power, Ming Quan is still going strong!

Take that Mahathir! Go back into retirement la! We do not need you anymore. No more Mahathirism! As for Najib, it's clear that the people have rejected your leadership, no matter what your BN goons say about the by-elections not being a referendum on your leadership. You cannot fool us anymore with empty gestures. We demand real and concrete reforms but I'm afraid you won't be able to bring about these changes as you've been entrenched in the system too long. And there's also all those scandals and nasty allegations hanging over you. I have to say I'm deeply ashamed to have a man as tainted as you as my prime minister. But I take heart from the fact that BN will probably be buried in the next general elections and that I will be one of those voting against BN then.

To Dato Seri Mohd. Nizar, take heart from your triumph and know that the people are behind you. You are the rightful Mentri Besar of Perak and even though I'm not Perakian I would still give you my support. Now we just have to hope and pray that the courts will do what is right and just and rule in your favour. But then again, that may be too much to ask of our judiciary no thanks to Mahathir and BN :(

To the people of Sarawak who voted for PR, do not be disheartened by the defeat in Batang Ai. You did your best against the BN's mighty machinery and you fought the good fight. Hopefully someday soon Sarawak will be free of the BN's grip. Oh people of Sarawak, reclaim your homeland from the BN during the next state elections! Put an end to the rape and theft of your lands and the humiliation of your tribes. Vote for PR!

May I live to see a new dawn rise over Malaysia!

2 comments:

keira said...

woohoo!!! JT u rock!

Julian said...

Wow...harsh words there, my dear friend...
Let's just hope nobody goes and start causing problems for what you just said...
Anyways, I support you 100%!!
It's time for a change...
A SERIOUS change..