Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh No....

This is a blog response to the one Yings just wrote.
I have only One word to say...

OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD!!! OH NO!!!

Whoops...
I guess I'm not that good in maths after all...

This cannot be happening....

It's too soon...

I'm too young... I have alot more things that I still wanna do...

I wanna this...I wanna that...I wanna this that....NOOooooo...............................

Yings, you are so right...

Time to ferget the hell out of Blitzy....

It ain't that blitzy no more...Na ah....No way....

No Blitzy, stay boy...stay....I said Stay....

You piece of *woohoo*, I said Stay!!!

Now, this is what I'm gonna do, Blitzy....Listen, okay??

I'm gonna leave ya, Blitzy, oh yeah I'm gonna leave ya....

Happy now, Blitzy?? Eh?? Happy??

Gonna leave now...You stay there, Blitzy...Stay there!!

Bye Blitzy...Bye bye....

Oh Blitzy....I'm so gonna miss ya, Blitzy....

Oh Blitzy, come here you....I just can't leave ya....

Waitaminute, Blitzy!! You just *woohoo* on my pants.... *woohoo* You!!

Keep of me....You *woohoo**woohoo* !!!

Oh no, Na ah....those puppy eyes ain't gonna make me fall for your tricks again....

Na ah...I'm not looking....Bye bye Blitzy....

Hope this is what's gonna happen to me...
Finally able to leave Blitzy...

Note: *woohoo*s are meant to be a censored word that I wish not to add into the convo....
However if you feel like it, you may add words to the *woohoo*s as you like.

1 comment:

keira said...

wahahahahaha!!! tis post is awesome!!!!
XD!
i likey....