Monday, December 1, 2008

Simple Update...

This is gonna be as the title suggests...

Firstly, having trouble with this assistant business, so got a headache...

Secondly, yes, enjoying myself cc-ing...

Thirdly, looking at this post and wondering, I am so idiotic to even write this...

Lastly, I require the full address of these few individuals, as it is supposed to be a surprise, the intention of knowing their address is confidential. However, do understand that by ignoring this notice, the surprise will not be sent to the individuals involved. Any dissatisfaction prior to the ignorance of this notice will not be entertained.
Hence, it is wise to follow instructions...

*And please, I know most of your homes already...It's just that I want the full address...So, it's not about stalking...FYI...I'm not that gay...

The list of Individuals...

Kang Wee Sheong
Chester Chin
Grace Chia
Nigel Lim
Chin Pik Kei
Jeremy Than
Roy
Lim Hui Leng
Madeliene
Julian T.
Wong Kim Yoong
Ying Soon
Rhonwyn

As such, I repeat, ignorance of this notice will result in regret of the particular matter. Take my words for it...

1 comment:

D.S.V said...

oooohh are you giving away Xmas freebies?!?! :D