Sunday, December 14, 2008

Read and Enjoy...

Here's a piece of conversation I had a few weeks ago with Chester...
I don't know why I am writing it but...
It's just to fill this blog...
So, enjoy...

Chester: Hey, you are asking for my address?
Me : Yeah, I am...
Chester: Why may I ask? You're not gonna send a psychomatic serial killer after me are you??
Me : ...Oh please, I know where your house is...I just want the address...
Chester: ...*censored to save his privacy*...Why do you want it?
Me : Okay, see, first...a stripper is gonna come & knock at your door. You get your fun, then comes the serial killer. To clean up the mess you gonna make...
Chester: Gasp, I'm forwarding the message to the local authority now!
Me : I beg your pardon, There is nothing wrong with the message I sent. It's such a thoughtful surprise for you. And this is how you repay me? How utterly ungrateful of you!!
Chester: Ahahah..very funny the barney! Okay lar..I shall wait for my pleasant surprise *cough RACHAEL YAMAGATA CD cough*
Me : COUGH!! WTF?? Apa CD CD huh? Why don't you get your own, deng! Waiting for me to get for you?? Lolz...
Chester: Ahahah...just bergurau lar! Okay lar...I wanna shop for some men designer label clothes...got gathering this weekend...
Me : ...Let me suggest some good labels, MNG, Elle...Forever 21 is a good place...Those places have good choices...Haha
Chester: Yeah, I'm on my way to La Senza...See ya round...

Just awhile later, Chester continued the conversation...
Chester: Hey, I've good news for you! Leona Lewis just released a deluxe edition of Spirit. She look so pretty on the cover...
Me : Awww, thanks for the info, dude...But that does not mean I'm gonna get you the album you so dearly want....Muahahahaha
Chester: OMG, I was just kidding lar...I'm not that muka tebal okay?
Me : Haha, Chill...I know...Just wanna kacau you...But deng, you're expecting me to go US to get that album for you??? Gosh...
Chester: Ahahah...I was kacauing you also mah...Anyways, I got the "digital album' of Elephants already...
Me : Haha, good for you...How have you been? Long time no see already...Not even in tuition...
Chester: I've been fine, lose a lot of weight already(yeah, right!). What about you? I'm sure you're getting ready to livin la vida loca in *....
Me : ...Lolz, hmmm...soon to go....but still got lots to do here...Especially your surprises...Haha...Got so many people to call, to make reservations....
Chester: Ooh...I wonder what is in stall...ahahah...When should I expect this surprise?
Me : ....probably the third week of december...erm, it's hard to say la...see about it first...And I think it should have been 'in store' instead of 'in stall'....
Chester: Yeah, sorry...I've had my grammar and vocab corrected at least thrice today...A new record for me! See ya around...wanna makan already...
Me : What the?? Haven't makan? Already 9 le...Haha, A record huh? Lolz...Anyways, enjoy your dinner then...

This piece of conversation is for viewing only. No inner intentions is made to anybody and no offence is supposedly generated to Chester. Please be understanding and realize that Chester is an awesome guy...It's just me...
Hope he is fine with this convo being posted for all to read...
I think it's fun to read random stuff sometimes...
I have more but I will slowly post one by one...
Please comment about this convo...
Tell me if I should post more of such convos...
Or is it just a waste of time....
Thanks...

3 comments:

Senhor Diferente said...

Hey JG, I liked the post and I think you should continue posting more of your convo's on our blog, we are mutually random after all ;)

D.S.V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.S.V said...

chesta sounds lik a HIMBO there hahah!