Saturday, November 22, 2008

Me Feirste Poaste...

Please, I'm not really retarded....
I know how to spell 'My First Post'....
So chill....I am not really...absolutely mutually retarded...
Not in any way at all....
Gosh....
So let's see....
What am I to say in this fine blog, not really retarded...not authored by retarded people...not exactly having a retarded layout....not exactly got a retarded place to write down shoutouts...
Dude, why am I retardingly writing so much about retards???
Lolz and sweat....
Hmmm.....
Anyways, I went through quite a few other blogs and found out....we keep getting linked as the 'mutually retarded' blog....
What the???
Chill people, you ain't gonna see me getting strapped with thick tape and getting hauled inside an unmarked van....getting sent to Tanjung Rambutan or something....
Give us a better name....that's all I'm saying....
Peace....

Now, moving on....
Wheeeeeeeee.....

I have no idea who wrote that....trying to scrape it off....
*Looking left, looking right*
Phew....nobody in the room....only me....phew...
Let's see....
Gonna stop here....cause I'm just ranting on & on & on & on & on.....
Bullc*pping.....bullf*ceting....
Haih...hope the other authors can tolerate with this post...
Cause it's me feirste thime wrighting laike theeshe.....
*LOL

Wheee.....
Come, One random picture to lighten up the blog...

Alex says, "Ooh...what a nice blog!!"

Marty says, "Yeah, me liking it..."

Gloria says, "Hey, cute...chunky too..."

Melman says, "Oooh...I need my inhaler....immediately"

I'll try to write a better post next time...
Promise...

No comments: