Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our First Post

Seeing as how most of my classmates already have blogs, DSV and I decided that we should start one too. Two other friends will be joining us in time to come.

Anyway, we decided on the address mutuallyrandom.blogspot for our blog. We felt that it would be a very apt description of our blog as all four of us have our own writing styles and the blog will probably end up quite random as we will not have a set theme for our blog. All of us also have our own reasons for blogging. For me, I view blogging as a chance to practise my writing skills. It is also hopefully an opportunity for me to connect better with my classmates and schoolmates.

Well, if anyone out there is interested in gaining new insights about four random guys from SMK Bandar Utama's Sixth Form Science Class, then just come read our blog. Feel free to leave comments. Happy reading!

No comments: